I’m all about brushing up my skills and learning new ones as often as possible. Here’s a list of some current and upcoming learning opportunities that are on my radar. Join me if you’d like!
- Leading Strategic Innovation in Organizations (Vanderbilt University – Coursera)
- Statistics: Making Sense of Data (University of Toronto – Coursera)
- Data Analysis (Johns Hopkins University – Coursera)
- Emerging Practices (EvalPartners)
- Community Change in Public Health (Johns Hopkins – Coursera)
- Maps and the Geospatial Revolution (Penn State – Coursera)
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences for Your Organization (Northwestern – Coursera)
- International Organizations Management (University of Geneva – Coursera)
- Ann Emery’s Excel for Evaluation Tutorials
- Evaluation 2013 (American Evaluation Association Annual Conference – Washington, DC)
Anything else I should add to the list?